Your Work Speaks for Itself, Our Windows Do Too
Your window brand should offer excellent quality and performance as a way to minimize your customers’ stress both now and 10 years down the road. Don’t let your window choice hinder your work.
Quality Cannot Be Compromised
Your window brand should meet your level of standards and performance.
· Uncompromising attention to quality in every detail
· Unwavering support before, during and after installation
· A direct reflection of your reputation
Marvin Signature Collection
· Uses more wood than other manufacturer’s, providing an authentic wood look
· Extruded aluminum cladding rivals the look of an all wood product
· Water tight clad corner key construction
· 19 clad color options
· Custom capabilities to meet numerous design challenges
· Latest innovations and technologies in the window and door industry
· Marvin’s long history of quality
· Backed by Super Enterprises’ local support
Marvin Elevate and Essential Collections
· Elevate Collection (formerly known as Integrity Wood-Ultrex) with fiberglass exteriors and wood interiors
· Essential Collection (formerly known as Integrity All Ultrex) with fiberglass exteriors and interiors
· Ultrex strength and durability
· Made in the USA, meaning less shipping time
· Uniform color retention
· Wide variety of design choices
· “Green” product made from silica
Your customer is looking for replacement windows. Give them a second opinion.
There is an elephant in the room, a very large, very well-known brand in the window industry that is pummeling the unknowing and overwhelmed homeowner with a great “Buy Now!” deal. This brand doesn’t operate in the shadows, they operate at kitchen tables in your town. They prey on the fact that most homeowners don’t know what to expect when it comes to replacing windows. They target homeowners who are looking for the path of least resistance when it comes to this confusing home improvement undertaking.
To mention this brand by name is unnecessary, you should already know who they are. You receive their postcards in your mail, you see their ads throughout your newspapers and, of course, they are front and center when searching online for anything that has to do with window replacement.
Just because they seem to be the most reliable and popular “fix” and because of their ability to seduce homeowners with their discounts and “Buy Now” rhetoric, don’t be fooled. They are not the best or even the lowest cost option out there.